OPEN AS NORMAL
Following the easing of national restrictions, we have now full re-opened our clinic.
What We’re Doing To Stay Safe
We’re working hard to keep the clinic experience as safe as possible for both clients & staff.
We confirm we comply with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
Please read & follow our guidelines for everyones safety:
- Please follow current NHS guidance on coronavirus & self-isolating
- Do not visit us if you have any coronavirus symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the last 10 days.
- Please contact us by phoning 01473 400049 to reschedule your appointment if you can’t attend.
- Please attend your appointment alone. One parent or carer may accompany where required.
- Please use provided sanitiser for your hands on entry
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment – unless you are medically exempt.
- We have disposable masks available for client use
- Unfortunately, we will not be offering refreshments at this time. Please feel free to bring your own drink
- Tools, equipment, stations and chairs will be cleaned between appointments.
ONLINE CONSULTATION SERVICE
We will continue to offer this service to patients who are self-isolating or clinically vulnerable and unable to attend the clinic. To arrange your appointment get in touch with us today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org