Coronavirus / COVID 19
WE ARE OPEN…
In light of the current health situation worldwide we are taking all possible measures to ensure that we reduce the spread of infection to patients and staff.
Consultations will continue as normal adhering to all strict infection control policies and procedures to ensure your health and safety is always a priority. We will continue to monitor government advice and make necessary changes to the clinic and our practices where needed.
As a result of the current situation we have implemented an immediate response:
- As per national government guidelines we are asking clients with any Coronavirus symptoms or those in self-isolation NOT to visit us at this time.
- Addition of hand sanitiser at reception for use by clients & staff on entry to premises
- Removal of all magazines/newspapers
- Increased & regular cleaning of all touch surfaces throughout the building
- Thorough cleaning of all chairs & equipment between visits
- Ensuring all team members are following correct guidelines with regard to self-isolation.
Our team is doing their utmost to provide you with the highest level of service and a safe environment.
As with any illness, we advise any client who has an appointment with us but is not feeling well to call us immediately so that we can reschedule your appointment.
For further information don’t hesitate to call us direct on 01473 400049.